Sunday, January 27, 2008

Jen speaks!

Submitted by Jennifer on 26/Jan/2008


Hey everyone! I am so sorry that I haven't been around lately but don't think I have forgotten about y'all! I've just really had my hands full with the little one and planning for the future! Just wanted to check in with you guys real quick though, and let you know that everything is beautiful on my end! Little Jobien is in perfect condition, getting big fast, and is such a happy baby! He smiles and laughs so much and all the time! I should be hearing some good news pretty soon about the movie, and we are preparing for the upcoming Grammy pre-telecast where DQET is nominated for Best Latin Pop Album!!! What a blessing! Thank you all for supporting the album, the movie and me and my family! I'll have more info on plans for the future for y'all soon-just wanted to let you all know that so far, so good! I am truly enjoying every second of motherhood and my baby boy is an angel! I will check back in very soon! Love y'all! Muchos besos y abrazos!


Good to know that everything is going well. I hope she wins the Grammy. The other nominees are Miguel Bosé & Varios Artistas, Jorge Drexler, Luis Miguel, & Alejandro Sanz.

I'll be posting some promo pics of Jennifer through the years soon.

No comments: